Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Pins & another quilt!




I'm a huge fan of IBC sewing pins. If you haven't used them, you need to. You can leave them in your fabric as you sew! I finished my son's quilt and am onto my daughter's and the pins have made the job a whole lot easier.


I picked this American Jane Panel when I was pregnant (not knowing I was having twins). (The receiving blanket quilt I'm also working on, but is much more complicated and won't be done anytime soon). My husband and I love the outdoors and camping, so I thought that this fabric was fitting for a boy or a girl. I made it more feminine with the cherry floral fabric border. It needs to be wider, so I think I'm going to add strips to the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment