|Fold over 1/4" then another 1/4"|
Two 4.5" x 11" rectangular pieces of fabric (or use my pattern in "My Additions" section)
pinking shears (for finishing the ribbon, or you can always sew over the ends)
1. Measure (or use pattern) and cut 2 rectangles of your fabric.
2. On one side of each of your pieces of fabric, fold over 1/4 inch, then another 1/4 inch and edgestitch.
3. Then, with right sides together, sew the three sides, being sure to leave the top (where you edgestitched) open.
4. Turn and iron.
5. Cut ribbon to desired length, then pin in desired location. Topstitch around the fabric, being sure to accurately stitch over the ribbon (I accidently tore part of the ribbon).
6. Finish off the ribbon ends using pinking shears or desired method.