Wednesday, January 18, 2012
1. Cut up an apple into chunks.
2. Then, put them into a bowl and fill the bowl with water.
3. Cook in your microwave about 6 minutes (give or take, I usually stop and check the apples at 3 min). Be careful because the bowl will be hot.
4. Use a hot pad to carry the bowl to your sink (unless you want to save the fresh juice) and pour out the water over a strainer.
5. Put the apple chunks in your food processor or blender and puree.
Voila! You now have homemade applesauce. Let me know your tips and tricks.