Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Easy Applesauce

 I decided to whip up some applesauce for my babies this morning.

Directions:

1. Cut up an apple into chunks.
2. Then, put them into a bowl and fill the bowl with water.
3. Cook in your microwave about 6 minutes (give or take, I usually stop and check the apples at 3 min). Be careful because the bowl will be hot.
4. Use a hot pad to carry the bowl to your sink (unless you want to save the fresh juice) and pour out the water over a strainer.
5. Put the apple chunks in your food processor or blender and puree.

Voila! You now have homemade applesauce. Let me know your tips and tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment