Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cleaning

It's 2 a.m. and I can't fall back asleep. So, I decided to clean. With that came some ideas. My twins are almost one and they get messes on our floors, well, our rugs which protect the carpet. This has been a disaster. I didn't want to buy disposable plastic floor mats but wanted something I could use and wash. So, we settled for small rugs. That was a big mistake. Then, I got it, I could use my oil cloth table cloth, which measures 46x48 inches. That's one down. I think I could purchase a smaller piece of oil cloth for the other high chair. Then, on my search I found a plastic reusable floor mat by Neat Solutions. I haven't purchased it yet, so I don't know how washer friendly it really is, but will let you know. I will also try out the oil cloth and see how that tests. If you have any of your smart table time clean up tips, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment