Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Easy Bib

My babies go through so many bibs in a day that I needed something that I could wash in the sink. I purchased tablecloth fabric (a very inexpensive material) and used velcro to make it. All I did was take a favorite sized bib that the babies had, outlined it, then made it slightly larger than the original, and cut it out. There was no sewing involved. Enjoy!


Materials Needed:
Non-fraying fabric (like tablecloth fabric)
Scissors
Stick-on Velcro
Pattern or outline of your favorite bib (and tape to add piece) (Click on "My Additions" to the right).


Time: 10 minutes


Directions:


1. Cut out bib piece and attach to main part with tape.
2. Place pattern on fold and cut.
3. Stick on velcro onto bib ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment