Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Blue Pins are Ready!

If you've been checking out my catalog or Etsy shop, you'll notice that I've added quite a few items in the last few days. I love the fabrics, so naturally I love the pins and really enjoyed making them. "Jack's Wood Pin," is more red than orange- don't think it really comes through the pictures and it is one of my favorites.
"Jack's Blue Pins"


"Jack's Big Pins"
















Kaffe Fasset Fabric for the pin, Anna Maria Horner's fabric in the background. LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment