Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Finished Scarf and Hat!


So, I finally finished my colourscape scarf and hat. I love this yarn. As I mentioned in earlier posts, I used the Rowan Folk book and Knitting Pure and Simple as my patterns. I modified the Knitting Pure and Simple pattern because my yarn was chunky, not bulky, and it worked (met the patterns guage but used much bigger needles).  Check out My Additions for the modifications. I knit in Camouflage (yarn I was going to make for a sweater). 


I hope you find these patterns easy and simple too! Remember to purchase them from your local yarn shop, if you can.

1 comment: