Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Donations

Hello Followers,

I wanted to let you know that Jack of All Trades Crafter is now donating 10% of all proceeds to the National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television. (5% is given to each organization). You can donate straight to the organization or go to my catalog and hit the donate button. I will donate the exact amount you choose to the organization. Thank you for your support and your support for mental health research and public television.

Sincerely,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment