Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fabric!

This was the photo I uploaded to Spoonflower.
I got the idea to use Spoonflower to create my own fabric from a favorite blog of mine. All I did was upload the photo and edit it in Picnik (you choose to edit once you've uploaded your photo). You can check out my Buffalo fabric I created at Spoonflower.




Materials needed:

favorite photo
computer
Spoonflower account (free and you can use your Facebook login)

Directions:

1. Go to Spoonflower (create a login) and upload your image. (Clikc on custom fabric)
2. You can adjust the size so that more or less of your design is in your fabric. You can also edit it it Picnik. I made mine look more vintage and think that it could make a create table cloth. Just play around and see what you like.
3. Save your work.
4. Order your test fabric to check for color and then order desired amount. :)

Copyright issues
It's your fabric because it's your original idea! Spoonflower lets you retain rights to your design and they sell it.





No comments:

Post a Comment