Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Out of Town Yarn

I'm currently out of town for the holiday and have checked out a yarn shop called "In The Making." The salespeople were very nice and helpful. One was teaching a woman how to knit and I don't even think there was a class going on. I love knitting shops that help you with projects, so I wanted to include them here.  Although I have a huge stash of yarn, I  bought a skein of Chocolate Vintage by Berroco. It's at a reasonable price and I plan to make my son a little vest. I will start working on this when I get back home. Enjoy the shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment