Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Balance

I've learned that crafting and exercise create a great balance in my life. I've recently started Tai Chi classes and this has been tremendous in strengthening my body and my mind. I had twins almost a year ago and was on bed rest for 3 months. It has been a long journey back to where I want to be physically. My teacher, Chen Huixian, is an excellent instructor.  If you have not tried Tai Chi, I recommend you look into it. My entire body feels cleansed after class. And this enables me to focus more on my sewing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment