Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baby Leg Warmers

I made these leg warmers for my daughter, who is almost 12 months old, but is wearing size 24 months. The length goes slightly above her knee to her ankles. If you need to add length, or prefer leg warmers that go higher up the thigh, knit the extra rows before doing the decrease rounds. I also like my gauge a little tighter to keep out the cold. You may want to use a size 8 needle for a looser fit. I thought these would go perfectly with one of her skirts, still allowing us to buckle up her car seat and keep her legs warm. I’ve washed and am now blocking the leg warmers. I will put finished pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment