Pages

***10% of all proceeds are donated to The National Institute of Mental Health and Kansas City Public Television through my Jack of All Trades Crafter Etsy Shop.

***Donations made to Birth Without Borders and Little Dresses for Africa through my Baby And Bloomers Etsy Shop.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oatmeal Cookies

I made a modified version of Oatmeal Cookies from the oatmeal canister. My twins and I loved them.


Ingredients:

1 cup of butter (2 sticks)
2 cups of brown sugar
2 eggs
2 Tbs milk
1.5 tsp of vanilla
cinammon (to desired taste)
1.5 cups of flour
1 tsp baking soda
4 cups of oatmeal (these were the one minute kind)


Directions: 


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix butter with sugar (I melted butter in the microwave), add milk, then add the eggs. Make sure it's not too hot for the eggs. Then mix in the milk, vanilla, cinammon.


Mix the rest of the dry ingredients together (flour, oats, baking soda)


Mix wet ingredients with the dry ingredients, being sure all parts are coated and there are no dry chunks. 


Use a spoon to dish out cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.


Drink with a glass of milk. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment